Bino-Pac Suspension Harness
Vortex 10x42mm Diamondback Binoculars is no longer available.
We recommend these products instead:
The Vortex 10x42 Diamondback Binoculars are built for spectacular performance out in the field. With a camouflage green, waterproof, rugged exterior to enhanced fully multi-coated optics and phase-coated prisms, these Vortex Diamondback's will enhance all of your outdoor adventures for years to come.
- Fully Multi-Coated - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings
- Roof Prism Design - Provides greater durability & fits into your hand comfortably
- Argon Gas - Gas-purged and o-ring sealed for better water/fog proof performance
- Phase Correction - Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating
- Fog-proof - Gas purging prevents internal fogging over wide range of temperatures
- Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection
- Adjustable Eyecups - Twist for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Tripod Adaptable - Allowing use on a tripod or car window mount
Vortex 10X42 Diamondback Binoculars, Rainguard/Eyepiece Cover, Tethered Objective Lens Covers, Comfort Neck Strap, Deluxe Custom-Molded Carry Case, Owners Manual
Dimensions & Specifications
Angular Field of View
Vortex Diamondback Binoculars
Close Focusing Distance
5.9 x 5.6
Field of View at 1000 Yards
Objective Lens Diameter
Roof Prism Binoculars
Full Size Binoculars
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of