Bino-Pac Suspension Harness
- Extreme terrain. Unimaginable condiitons. Both test your mettle—and your optics. With a well-earned reputation for pushing the limits of optical performance, the Vortex Razor HD Binoculars step up and out on other binoculars in their class. Small, light, bright, strong, and packed with the best quality, hand-selected prisms and premium HD extra-low dispersion glass available today. Nothing else comes close.
Crystal Clear Just Became An Understatement
- Razor HD Binoculars have a well-earned reputation for pushing the limits of optical performance. Small, light, bright, and strong —nothing else comes close. With a Razor HD, you’re looking at a binocular that proves pushing to the edge is worth it.
- XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated - Premium proprietary coatings. .
- APO System - Apochromatic optical system provide un-matched sharpness.
- HD Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion glass delivers incredible resolution.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings - Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright images.
- Plasma Tech - Cutting edge process provides unparalleled coating durability.
- Phase Correction - Coating enhances resolution and contrast.
- Room Prism - Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Open Hinge - Offers superior ergonomics while decreasing weight and bulk.
- Magnesium Chassis - Decreases weight and increases strength.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating.
- Armortek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses.
Vortex VIP Warranty
- VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customer. Vortex will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. You see, it doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all Vortex Optics rifle scopes, prism scopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods, and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card to Fill Out
- No Receipt Needed
NOTE: The VIP Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.
Vortex Nation - It's About You
- People - The Customer is King. Vortex not only believes this to be true, but actually follows through on it. This means Vortex treats you—the dealers and customers—like royalty. Vortex cares about you and the smallest of details, both before and long after the sale. If you ever have a problem with a Vortex product, then they make that their problem—no questions asked. Years ago, Vortex started their business with the intention of being in it for the long haul and we have no intention of changing strategy. Just take a look at the unconditional and unlimited VIP Warranty and you will see what Vortex means.
- Products - Offering you the finest in rugged optics comes about by paying attention to detail in every aspect of the business. Vortex are fanatics about doing things right. This way you can have the utmost confidence in Vortex products—all worry cast aside. Vortex is constantly listening to you for feedback and ideas on new products and innovative features so you can appreciate and enjoy the best in optical performance.
- Promises - At Vortex you have a pledge to uncommon excellence and dedication in every aspect of the business. Keeping promises to you is not only good business; it’s the right thing to do.
History of Vortex
- Since 1986 Vortex has been and remains an American Owned, Veteran Owned, Family owned and operated business of hard-working folks located in south central Wisconsin. Dan and Margie Hamilton, the original and current owners, moved to Middleton, WI in 1986 and started a small outdoor retail store. The business was started on the belief that if you focused on the customers and helped them achieve their goals with fast, friendly, personalized service that the bottom line would take care of itself. The business grew and evolved over time and in 2002 Vortex Optics was established. Starting with Dan and Margie and now over 100 American team members strong, Vortex work's diligently day in and day out to give you the best products and service in the optics industry. All Vortex products are designed, engineered, pre-inspected and serviced in Vortex's modern facility to ensure you receive the best products and service for your hard earned dollar.
Razor 12x50 HD Binoculars, Rainguard Eyepiece Cover, Tethered Objective Lens Covers, Comfort Neck Strap, Deluxe Padded Carry Case
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View:
285 ft @ 1000 Yards
Angular Field of View:
6.8" x 5.1"
VIP Unconditional Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Vortex's VIP Lifetime Warranty will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If Vortex cannot repair your product, they will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. Contact Vortex at 800-426-0048 if you would like to send your binoculars in for warranty repair
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of