Vortex Razor HD Digital Camera Adapter
- Simply one of the finest spotting scopes you can buy, the Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope competes at the highest level of performance. The sophisticated triplet apochromatic lens system delivers high-definition views across the entire field of view—no color fringing, degradation of resolution or dilution of color fidelity at longer viewing distances. If you're keeping score, here's a scope with a total that adds up to 110 percent fast!
Seek and Ye Shall Find
- HD premium extra-low dispersion glass lens elements are carefully selected and precision-crafted to exacting standards for true-to-life images of startling clarity, resolution and color accuracy.
- XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated - Premium proprietary coatings. .
- APO System - Apochromatic optical system provide un-matched sharpness.
- HD Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion glass delivers incredible resolution.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings - Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright images.
- Plasma Tech - Cutting edge process provides unparalleled coating durability.
- Porro Prism - Offers high image quality in a traditional design.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating.
- Fog Proof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging.
- Armortek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses.
- Adjustable Eyecup - Twist up and down for comfortable viewing.
- Dual Focus - Allows for fast and fine adjustments.
- Built-in Sunshade - Reduces glare and protects lens from the elements.
- Rotating Tripod Ring - Allows for adjustable viewing angles.
Vortex VIP Warranty
- VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customer. Vortex will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. You see, it doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all Vortex Optics rifle scopes, prism scopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods, and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card to Fill Out
- No Receipt Needed
NOTE: The VIP Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.
Vortex Nation - It's About You
- People - The Customer is King. Vortex not only believes this to be true, but actually follows through on it. This means Vortex treat's you like royalty. Vortex cares about you and the smallest of details, both before and long after the sale. If you ever have a problem with Vortex product, then Vortex makes that their problem—no questions asked. Years ago, Vortex started their business with the intention of being in it for the long haul and they have no intention of changing their strategy. Just take a look at the unconditional and unlimited VIP Warranty and you will see what we mean.
- Products - Offering you the finest in rugged optics comes about by paying attention to detail in every aspect of our business. Vortex are fanatics about doing things right. This way you can have the utmost confidence in Vortex products—all worry cast aside. Vortex is constantly listening to you for feedback and ideas on new products and innovative features so you can appreciate and enjoy the best in optical performance.
- Promises - Say what they mean and mean what they say. At Vortex you have their pledge to uncommon excellence and dedication in every aspect of business. Keeping promises to you is not only good business; it’s the right thing to do.
History of Vortex
- Since 1986 Vortex has been and remains an American Owned, Veteran Owned, Family owned and operated business of hard-working folks located in south central Wisconsin. Dan and Margie Hamilton, the original and current owners, moved to Middleton, WI in 1986 and started a small outdoor retail store. The business was started on the belief that if you focused on the customers and helped them achieve their goals with fast, friendly, personalized service that the bottom line would take care of itself. The business grew and evolved over time and in 2002 Vortex Optics was established. Starting with Dan and Margie and now over 100 American team members strong, Vortex work's diligently day in and day out to give you the best products and service in the optics industry. All Vortex products are designed, engineered, pre-inspected and serviced in Vortex's modern facility to ensure you receive the best products and service for your hard earned dollar.
Razor 20-60x85 HD Spotting Scope, Vortex Tripod, Eyepiece Cap, Objective Lens Cover, View-Through Carry Case.
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Diameter:
Field of View:
117-60 ft @ 100 yards
Angular Field of View:
VIP Unconditional Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of