Zhumell Optic Cleaning Kit
- The ultimate long-range binocular, the Vortex 20x56 Kaibab HD Binoculars leaves little to the imagination. Every detail, even at extreme long ranges, is revealed in vivid high-definition color. Every speck is translated into opportunity. Pushing the performance envelope, the Kaibab HD offers the power and optical features you need to dissect the landscape in search of big game.
- XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated - Premium proprietary coatings.
- HD Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion glass delivers incredible resolution.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings - Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright images.
- Phase Correction - Coating enhances resolution and contrast.
- Room Prism - Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating.
- Fog-proof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging.
- Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, & durable protection.
- Armortek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses.
- 56 mm Objective Lens - Maximize low light performance.
- Adjustable Eyecups - Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings.
- Center Focus Wheel - Adjusts focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter - Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes.
- Tripod Adaptable - Allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
Vortex VIP Warranty
- VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customer. Vortex will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. You see, it doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all Vortex Optics rifle scopes, prism scopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods, and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card to Fill Out
- No Receipt Needed
NOTE: The VIP Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.
Vortex Nation - It's About You
- People - The Customer is King. Vortex not only believes this to be true, but actually follows through on it. This means Vortex treats you—the dealers and customers—like royalty. Vortex cares about you and the smallest of details, both before and long after the sale. If you ever have a problem with a Vortex product, then they make that their problem—no questions asked. Years ago, Vortex started their business with the intention of being in it for the long haul and we have no intention of changing strategy. Just take a look at the unconditional and unlimited VIP Warranty and you will see what Vortex means.
- Products - Offering you the finest in rugged optics comes about by paying attention to detail in every aspect of the business. Vortex are fanatics about doing things right. This way you can have the utmost confidence in Vortex products—all worry cast aside. Vortex is constantly listening to you for feedback and ideas on new products and innovative features so you can appreciate and enjoy the best in optical performance.
- Promises - At Vortex you have a pledge to uncommon excellence and dedication in every aspect of the business. Keeping promises to you is not only good business; it’s the right thing to do.
History of Vortex
- Since 1986 Vortex has been and remains an American Owned, Veteran Owned, Family owned and operated business of hard-working folks located in south central Wisconsin. Dan and Margie Hamilton, the original and current owners, moved to Middleton, WI in 1986 and started a small outdoor retail store. The business was started on the belief that if you focused on the customers and helped them achieve their goals with fast, friendly, personalized service that the bottom line would take care of itself. The business grew and evolved over time and in 2002 Vortex Optics was established. Starting with Dan and Margie and now over 100 American team members strong, Vortex work's diligently day in and day out to give you the best products and service in the optics industry. All Vortex products are designed, engineered, pre-inspected and serviced in Vortex's modern facility to ensure you receive the best products and service for your hard earned dollar.
Kaibab 20x56 HD Binoculars, Soft Case, Lens Covers, Neck Strap, Tripod Adapter, Warranty Card, Instruction Manual
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Diameter:
Field of View:
168 ft @ 1000 yards
Angular Field of View:
7.7" x 5.7"
VIP Unconditional Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Vortex's VIP Lifetime Warranty will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If Vortex cannot repair your product, they will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. Contact Vortex at 800-426-0048 if you would like to send your binoculars in for warranty repair
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of