Vortex 10x42 Viper HD Binoculars
- The Vortex 3.5-10x50 Diamondback Riflescope is loaded with features! First, the solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes the Diamondback riflescope virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Argon purging puts waterproof and fogproof performance on the agenda, and advanced fully multi-coated optics raise an eyebrow when crystal clear, tack-sharp images appear in the cross-hairs. Look for all this and more in a riflescope you'd expect to cost quite a bit more-but doesn't.
A Rock-Solid Performer
- The number one consideration when purchasing a riflescope is the quality of their optics. Vortex has designed their Diamondback Series with multiple layers of anti-reflection coatings on all their air-to-glass surfaces. These important features result in bright, sharp, high contrast images across the field of view.
- Fully Multi-Coated - Anti-reflective coatings increase light transmission.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture from penetrating the riflescope.
- Fog-proof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging in any temperatures.
- Shock-proof - Rugged construction withstands recoil & impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Durable finish helps camouflage the shooters position.
- Precision-Glide Erector System - Ensures smooth operation of the zoom lens.
- Capped Reset Turrets - Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick & easy reticle focusing.
- The Dead-Hold BDC Reticle's customized dot design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and wind-age corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- The V-Plex MOA Reticle is a popular all-purpose hunting reticle intended for a wide variety of hunting applications.
Vortex VIP Warranty
- VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customer. Vortex will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. You see, it doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all Vortex Optics rifle scopes, prism scopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods, and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card to Fill Out
- No Receipt Needed
NOTE: The VIP Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.
Vortex Nation - It's About You
- People - The Customer is King. Vortex not only believes this to be true, but actually follows through on it. This means Vortex treat's you like royalty. Vortex cares about you and the smallest of details, both before and long after the sale. If you ever have a problem with Vortex product, then Vortex makes that their problem—no questions asked. Years ago, Vortex started their business with the intention of being in it for the long haul and they have no intention of changing their strategy. Just take a look at the unconditional and unlimited VIP Warranty and you will see what we mean.
- Products - Offering you the finest in rugged optics comes about by paying attention to detail in every aspect of our business. Vortex are fanatics about doing things right. This way you can have the utmost confidence in Vortex products—all worry cast aside. Vortex is constantly listening to you for feedback and ideas on new products and innovative features so you can appreciate and enjoy the best in optical performance.
- Promises - Say what they mean and mean what they say. At Vortex you have their pledge to uncommon excellence and dedication in every aspect of business. Keeping promises to you is not only good business; it’s the right thing to do.
History of Vortex
- Since 1986 Vortex has been and remains an American Owned, Veteran Owned, Family owned and operated business of hard-working folks located in south central Wisconsin. Dan and Margie Hamilton, the original and current owners, moved to Middleton, WI in 1986 and started a small outdoor retail store. The business was started on the belief that if you focused on the customers and helped them achieve their goals with fast, friendly, personalized service that the bottom line would take care of itself. The business grew and evolved over time and in 2002 Vortex Optics was established. Starting with Dan and Margie and now over 100 American team members strong, Vortex work's diligently day in and day out to give you the best products and service in the optics industry. All Vortex products are designed, engineered, pre-inspected and serviced in Vortex's modern facility to ensure you receive the best products and service for your hard earned dollar.
Diamondback 3.5-10x50 Riflescope, Removable Lens Covers, Lens Cloth
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Diameter:
Field of View:
35.8 - 13.5 ft @ 100 yards
Travel Per Rotation:
Max Elevation Adjustment:
MAX Windage Adjustment:
VIP Unconditional Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Vortex's VIP Lifetime Warranty will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If Vortex cannot repair your product, they will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. Contact Vortex at 800-426-0048 if you would like to send your binoculars in for warranty repair
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of