Vortex Flip Cap Optic Covers
- Vortex breaks new ground with the Vortex 5-20x50 Razor HD Tactical Riflescope. Built literally from the ground up to meet the demanding needs of precision shooters. The Razor HD 5-20x50 is a state-of-the-art long-range performer built on a solid 35mm one-piece tube and packed with more than a dozen unique performance and optical features—including a precision-etched first focal plane reticle. Choose either a MOA or MRAD reticle system.
Scopes That Write Checks
- The Razor HD 5-20x50 is a state-of-the-art, long-range performer built on a 35mm one-piece tube and packed with more than a dozen unique performance and optical features—including Vortex’s proprietary first focal plane hash-marked MOA and MRAD ranging reticles.
- XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated - Premium proprietary coatings. .
- APO System - Apochromatic optical system provide un-matched sharpness.
- HD Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion glass delivers incredible resolution.
- Optically Indexed Lenses - Optimize sharpness from edge to edge..
- Glass-etched Reticle - Allows for intricate reticle design.
- Illuminated Reticle - Provides precise aiming under low light conditions.
- Tube Size - 35mm lens size provides internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum - Constructed a solid block for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating.
- Fog Proof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging.
- Shock Proof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Stealth Shadow Finish - Provides low-glare matte surface.
- Armortek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses.
- Exposed Tactical-Style Turrets - Fast elevation and windage adjustments.
- Side Focus - Easy accessible from shooting position for optical image focus.
- RSR Zero Stop - Stops the turret from dialing below sight in range.
- Friction Reduction System - Prevents galling of the erector screw.
- Turret Screws - Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance.
- Erector Tube System - Provides precise elevation & windage adjustments.
- Mag-view Fiber Optic - Highly visible reference point for magnification.
- Radius Bar - Highly visible reference point for turret rotations.
- Fast-focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- The EBR-2B MOA Reticle (Enhanced Battle Reticle) is a ranging reticle using MOA-based sub-tension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. Heavier windage dot references on the drop lines increase visibility at all magnifications as well as during low light conditions. Numbered sub-tensions on the cross-hairs ensure quick and easy referencing.
- The EBR-2B MRAD Reticle (Enhanced Battle Reticle) is a ranging reticle using mrad-based sub-tension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. Heavier windage dot references on the drop lines increase visibility at all magnifications as well as during low light conditions. Numbered sub-tensions on the cross-hairs ensure quick and easy referencing.
Vortex VIP Warranty
- VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customer. Vortex will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. You see, it doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all Vortex Optics rifle scopes, prism scopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods, and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card to Fill Out
- No Receipt Needed
NOTE: The VIP Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.
Vortex Nation - It's About You
- People - The Customer is King. Vortex not only believes this to be true, but actually follows through on it. This means Vortex treats you—the dealers and customers—like royalty. Vortex cares about you and the smallest of details, both before and long after the sale. If you ever have a problem with a Vortex product, then they make that their problem—no questions asked. Years ago, Vortex started their business with the intention of being in it for the long haul and we have no intention of changing strategy. Just take a look at the unconditional and unlimited VIP Warranty and you will see what Vortex means.
- Products - Offering you the finest in rugged optics comes about by paying attention to detail in every aspect of the business. Vortex are fanatics about doing things right. This way you can have the utmost confidence in Vortex products—all worry cast aside. Vortex is constantly listening to you for feedback and ideas on new products and innovative features so you can appreciate and enjoy the best in optical performance.
- Promises - At Vortex you have a pledge to uncommon excellence and dedication in every aspect of the business. Keeping promises to you is not only good business; it’s the right thing to do.
History of Vortex
- Since 1986 Vortex has been and remains an American Owned, Veteran Owned, Family owned and operated business of hard-working folks located in south central Wisconsin. Dan and Margie Hamilton, the original and current owners, moved to Middleton, WI in 1986 and started a small outdoor retail store. The business was started on the belief that if you focused on the customers and helped them achieve their goals with fast, friendly, personalized service that the bottom line would take care of itself. The business grew and evolved over time and in 2002 Vortex Optics was established. Starting with Dan and Margie and now over 100 American team members strong, Vortex work's diligently day in and day out to give you the best products and service in the optics industry. All Vortex products are designed, engineered, pre-inspected and serviced in Vortex's modern facility to ensure you receive the best products and service for your hard earned dollar.
Razor 5-20x50 HD Riflescope, Flip Cap Ocular Lens Cover, Flip Cap Objective Lens Cover, 4" Sunshade, Bubble Level, CR2032 Battery, Lens Cloth
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View:
22 - 5.76 ft @ 100 yards
Tactical RZR Zero
Travel per Rotation:
10 MRAD/ MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment:
Max Windage Adjustment:
40 Yards to Infinity
VIP Unconditional Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of