Vortex Flip Cap Optic Covers
- Effortlessly shrugging off recoil, moisture and darkness! The Vortex 3.5-10x50 Viper status as a premium riflescope won't be as easy to shake. Discover a riflescope with incredible performance features like premium, fully multi-coated optics with 95 percent light transmission, heavy duty Precision Force spring systems and the glass smooth Precision Glide erector system—delivering all this and more at a price that should have pulled a few more hundreds from your wallet than it did.
Mission, Not So Impossible
- The Viper 3.5-10x50 Riflescope is a rugged performer that hunters have come to rely on. Built using a one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube for strength and durability, the premium, fully multi-coated optics deliver the detail and color differentiation needed for hunting in any environment. Engineered and designed to perform where comparable scopes fall short, the Viper delivers. No questions asked.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated - Increase light transmission w/multiple anti-reflective coatings.
- HD Lens Elements - Impressive resolution and color fidelity results in HD images.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Maintains ideally-sized appearance.
- Armortek - Scratch-resistant coatings protect exterior lenses.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating.
- Fog-proof - Gas purging prevents internal fogging over wide range of temperatures.
- Shock-proof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed for strength and rigidity.
- Exposed Tactical Turrets - Provide fast elevation & windage adjustments.
- Side Focus - Easy access for optimal image focusing & parallax removal.
- Hard Anodized Finnish - Durable, low-glare matte adds additional camouflage.
- CRS Zero Stop - Aids in returning to zero after temporary elevation corrections.
- Precision-force Spring - Ensures maximum repeatability & adjustments.
- Precision-glide Erector - Ensures smooth magnification changes.
- Mag-view Fiber Optics - Provides highly noticeable magnification settings.
- Radius Bar - Provides highly visible & tactical point for turret rotations.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick & easy reticle focusing.
- The Dead Hold BDC Reticle is a customized reticle that helps eliminate guesswork on hold-over and windage corrections. Good for hunting and shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over is a concern.
Vortex VIP Warranty
- VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customer. Vortex will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. You see, it doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all Vortex Optics rifle scopes, prism scopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods, and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card to Fill Out
- No Receipt Needed
NOTE: The VIP Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.
Vortex Nation - It's About You
- People - The Customer is King. Vortex not only believes this to be true, but actually follows through on it. This means Vortex treat's you like royalty. Vortex cares about you and the smallest of details, both before and long after the sale. If you ever have a problem with Vortex product, then Vortex makes that their problem—no questions asked. Years ago, Vortex started their business with the intention of being in it for the long haul and they have no intention of changing their strategy. Just take a look at the unconditional and unlimited VIP Warranty and you will see what we mean.
- Products - Offering you the finest in rugged optics comes about by paying attention to detail in every aspect of our business. Vortex are fanatics about doing things right. This way you can have the utmost confidence in Vortex products—all worry cast aside. Vortex is constantly listening to you for feedback and ideas on new products and innovative features so you can appreciate and enjoy the best in optical performance.
- Promises - Say what they mean and mean what they say. At Vortex you have their pledge to uncommon excellence and dedication in every aspect of business. Keeping promises to you is not only good business; it’s the right thing to do.
History of Vortex
- Since 1986 Vortex has been and remains an American Owned, Veteran Owned, Family owned and operated business of hard-working folks located in south central Wisconsin. Dan and Margie Hamilton, the original and current owners, moved to Middleton, WI in 1986 and started a small outdoor retail store. The business was started on the belief that if you focused on the customers and helped them achieve their goals with fast, friendly, personalized service that the bottom line would take care of itself. The business grew and evolved over time and in 2002 Vortex Optics was established. Starting with Dan and Margie and now over 100 American team members strong, Vortex work's diligently day in and day out to give you the best products and service in the optics industry. All Vortex products are designed, engineered, pre-inspected and serviced in Vortex's modern facility to ensure you receive the best products and service for your hard earned dollar.
Viper 3.5-10X50 Riflescope, Removable Lens Covers, Lens Cloth
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View:
27.8 - 9.4 ft @ 100 yards
Travel per Rotation:
Max Elevation Adjustment:
Max Windage Adjustment:
VIP Unconditional Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Vortex's VIP Lifetime Warranty will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If Vortex cannot repair your product, they will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. Contact Vortex at 800-426-0048 if you would like to send your binoculars in for warranty repair
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of