- Capture exciting shots the easy way! Put the extra magnification of any Viper spotting scope into action by digiscoping with your digital camera. The Viper Digital Camera Adapter makes this vital connection to a variety of digital cameras.
The Rules Have Changed
- Regardless of whether you use a DSLR or point-and-shoot digital camera for digiscoping, you'll need a threaded ring to connect the lens of the camera to the Viper digital camera adapter. Vortex includes several ring options with the Viperdigital camera adapter. Choose between 30mm, 37mm, 43mm, 52mm, 55mm, and 58mm threaded rings.
Digital SLR Cameras (DSLR)
- Connect the Viper spotting scope to a DSLR camera body with a fixed 50mm lens. The 50mm lens of most digital cameras has a 52mm thread, but you will need to choose the specific adapter ring that fits the threads of your DSLR camera lens.
- Connect the Viper spotting scope to a point-and-shoot digital camera that has no more than a 3–4x optical zoom. In order to digiscope with this adapter alone, your camera will need filter threads. Most point-and-shoot digital cameras do not have filter threads. For point-and-shoot digital cameras without filter threads,you can purchase the PS-100 attachement which provides the required 37mm threads needed to connect to the 37mm Viper digital camera adapter ring.
Vortex VIP Warranty
- VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customer. Vortex will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. You see, it doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all Vortex Optics rifle scopes, prism scopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods, and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card to Fill Out
- No Receipt Needed
NOTE: The VIP Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.
Vortex Nation - It's About You
- People - The Customer is King. Vortex not only believes this to be true, but actually follows through on it. This means Vortex treat's you like royalty. Vortex cares about you and the smallest of details, both before and long after the sale. If you ever have a problem with Vortex product, then Vortex makes that their problem—no questions asked. Years ago, Vortex started their business with the intention of being in it for the long haul and they have no intention of changing their strategy. Just take a look at the unconditional and unlimited VIP Warranty and you will see what we mean.
- Products - Offering you the finest in rugged optics comes about by paying attention to detail in every aspect of our business. Vortex are fanatics about doing things right. This way you can have the utmost confidence in Vortex products—all worry cast aside. Vortex is constantly listening to you for feedback and ideas on new products and innovative features so you can appreciate and enjoy the best in optical performance.
- Promises - Say what they mean and mean what they say. At Vortex you have their pledge to uncommon excellence and dedication in every aspect of business. Keeping promises to you is not only good business; it’s the right thing to do.
History of Vortex
- Since 1986 Vortex has been and remains an American Owned, Veteran Owned, Family owned and operated business of hard-working folks located in south central Wisconsin. Dan and Margie Hamilton, the original and current owners, moved to Middleton, WI in 1986 and started a small outdoor retail store. The business was started on the belief that if you focused on the customers and helped them achieve their goals with fast, friendly, personalized service that the bottom line would take care of itself. The business grew and evolved over time and in 2002 Vortex Optics was established. Starting with Dan and Margie and now over 100 American team members strong, Vortex work's diligently day in and day out to give you the best products and service in the optics industry. All Vortex products are designed, engineered, pre-inspected and serviced in Vortex's modern facility to ensure you receive the best products and service for your hard earned dollar
Viper Digital Camera Adapter, 30mm, 37mm, 43mm, 52mm, 55mm, and 58mm Camera Adapter Rings
Dimensions & Specifications
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Vortex's VIP Lifetime Warranty will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If Vortex cannot repair your product, they will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. Contact Vortex at 800-426-0048 if you would like to send your binoculars in for warranty repair
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.