- A superlative set of binoculars: for 20 x magnification observation without a tripod. The Zeiss 20x60 T* S Binoculars makes this possible due to its technically unique image stabilisation. The unavoidable tremble that makes freehand observation at this extreme magnification impossible is "switched off" at the touch of a button. As a result, you experience the same high degree of detail resolution that you would expect from a tripod. Convincing performance for bird and nature observation over long distances.
- The 20x magnification provides an outstanding level of detail resolution. Even at long range you can identify the finest of details. Turn the identification of birds into a real pleasure and recognise even distant passing birds with ease. Extreme brightness is supplied by the 60 mm lens and Porro prism systems.
- The purely mechanical image stabilization system with its gimbal-mounted spring joint and magnetic damping action works immediately at the touch of a button, noiselessly and without battery power. This results in a unique visual experience, such as you have never seen before - totally free of unavoidable hand tremor.
Zeiss Transferable Lifetime Warranty
- Your Carl Zeiss sports optics product is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. The Image Stabilization system is warrantied for five. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. This Warranty is transferable.
History of Zeiss
- The design of binoculars as we know them today was invented more than 100 years ago. By combining two monocular telescopes, the ZEISS Company succeeded in putting binoculars on the market that delivered a natural image with increased three-dimensional perception. ZEISS has been using telescopic lenses since 1954 to enable a more compact design. These intentions culminated in 1969 with the introduction of pocket binoculars, the ZEISS 8x20 which could be folded down to fit in a pocket. A further highlight appeared when the 20x60 with its revolutionary image stabilization was launched in 1990. The Victory® FL introduced in 2004 reduced color aberrations as never before thanks to fluoride in the lenses, and in 2012 the Victory® HT offered light transmission of more than 95% for the first time ever.
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View:
157 feet @1000 yards
Angle of View:
Diopter Adjustment Range:
53 - 73mm
10.8" x 6.3"
Zeiss Transferable Lifetime
Stabilization System Warranty:
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Your Carl Zeiss sports optics product is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. This Warranty is transferable.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.