- Thanks to impressive precision, low weight and a robust design, the ZEISS Conquest Gavia is a companion you’ll always want when making discoveries off the beaten path. To observe the natural world without causing a disruption, you need the right equipment: the new Conquest Gavia 85 Spotting Scope from ZEISS is the ideal travel companion thanks to its compact design and low weight, so you can capture all the wonders of nature from just the right angle.
Description A Compact Companion For Great Discoveries
- The high-resolution lens system and rapid focus transform the shots into unforgettable images. Whether you’re taking photos of individual birds or entire flocks, the 60 × magnification of the Conquest Gavia 85 enables nature observers to enjoy nature to the max, ensuring that no detail goes unnoticed. The universal tripod plate is compatible with a range of tripods.
- Schott Extra Low-Dispersion Glass - Eliminates chromatic aberration.
- Schmidt-Pechan Roof Prism Design - Allows for more compact housing.
- MC Anti-Reflective Fully Multi-Coated - Provide optimal brightness & clarity.
- Seven-lens Eyepiece - High-transmission elements ensure sharp edge-to-edge focusing.
- Smart Focus System - Focus needs only 1.8 times to go from minimum focus to max.
- Nitrogen Filled/Water & Fog-Proof - Submersible up to 400 MBAR.
- Incredible 5 Feet Close Focus - Allows for amazing views of close up animals.
- Lotu-Tec Lens Coatings - Protects lens from dirt, dust, water, scratching, and oils.
Zeiss Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Your Carl Zeiss sports optics product is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. This Warranty is transferable.
- To truly experience nature, you need to take inspiration from it. This is a concept which has been reflected in every single idea of Carl Zeiss’ products and services for over 165 years. Just as nature never comes to a standstill and constantly changes, Carl Zeiss is always striving with a tireless curiosity and relentless passion to question the status quo and set new standards with technical innovations. Since 1846 this enthusiasm has enabled Zeiss to continue perfecting the performance and quality of our products as well as our customer service. Take, for example, the world’s first roof prism binoculars, the first riflescope with a prism erector system, Zeiss's application-oriented product design or the construction of optics with ever better transmission values. Time and time again, Zeiss impressed even the most demanding of hunters, bird watchers and nature lovers with new innovations.
Gavia 85 Spotting Scope, Case, 30-60x Eyepiece, Lens Caps, (Tripod Not Included)
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View:
361 feet @1000 yards
Angle of View:
Diopter Adjustment Range:
54 - 76mm
Submersible to 400 mbar
6.8" x 4.9"
Zeiss Transferable Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Your Carl Zeiss sports optics product is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. This Warranty is transferable.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.