Zeiss Lens Cleaning Fluid
DescriptionWherever your next adventure takes you, don’t leave civilization without the new Zeiss 8x25 TERRA ED Pocket Binoculars . Legendary optical performance is now available in a compact, extremely pack-able size, perfect for traveling, backpacking or going off the grid. At just 10,9 ounces with a foldable design, you don’t have to worry about them getting in your way, or slowing you down, either. With 8x magnification, your adventure is about to become eight times greater.
Pure Performance: Clearly Zeiss
- The TERRA ED is both lightweight and extremely compact. You can be well prepared for any adverse conditions when observing nature. With a sturdy, lightweight housing, the inner workings are perfectly protected, ensuring the long-term precision of the ED lens system. The TERRA ED – always a reliable companion, ready for any tough use.
Precision At Close Quarters
- Every TERRA ED offers precise, and unusually close focus of only 5.2 feet. Whether you are watching birds, insects or butterflies at close quarters, with the TERRA ED you will be able to see finest details in clear, natural, vivid color.
Brilliant, Razor Sharp Images
- TERRA ED binoculars combine optical precision and hydrophoic multi-coating to deliver stunning optical performance in all conditions. This state-of-the-art coating ensures beautiful, crystal clear images, even in low light situations.
- Comfortable observation is not just a matter of lenses. Ergonomics plays a major role, too – The TERRA ED shares the ZEISS binocular family's innovative modern design. The comfortable focus system with the large focussing wheel ensures easy handling, optimum grip and precise focussing even wearing gloves. The eyecups round off its ergonomic perfection. Slightly slanted, they are carefully aligned to aid observational comfort.
- Schmidt-Pechan Desgin - Complements the ED glass to produce bright, defined images.
- Schott ED Glass - Lenses are desinged to maximize light transmission for color-rich images.
- Fast Center Focus Wheel - Allows for quiet, precise focusing in all enviroments.
- Hydrophobic Multi-coated Optics - Coatings repel water, dirt, and oil.
- Water/Fog Proof - Binoculars are nitrogen purged for optimal water and fog proofing.
- Closed Bridge Configuration - Provide balanced handeling for shake free preformance.
- 5.2 Feet Close Focus - Allows you to see incredible detail only a few feet in front of you.
- 8x Magnificaton - Provides plenty of power along with a wide field of view, perfect for sports.
- Twist-up Eyecups - Provide comfort viewing with out without eye/sunglass wearers. te
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty - Lengendary optics protected with a lifetime warranty.
Zeiss Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Zeiss stand behind their binoculars and warrants that products sold will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. If determined to be defective, Zeiss will pay for the cost of labor and materials required for the repair. If the product cannot be repaired due to defect, Zeiss will replace it with same or equivalent product at Zeiss' discretion.
History of Zeiss
- The design of binoculars as we know them today was invented more than 100 years ago. By combining two monocular telescopes, the ZEISS Company succeeded in putting binoculars on the market that delivered a natural image with increased three-dimensional perception. ZEISS has been using telescopic lenses since 1954 to enable a more compact design. These intentions culminated in 1969 with the introduction of pocket binoculars, the ZEISS 8x20 which could be folded down to fit in a pocket. A further highlight appeared when the 20x60 with its revolutionary image stabilization was launched in 1990. The Victory® FL introduced in 2004 reduced color aberrations as never before thanks to fluoride in the lenses, and in 2012 the Victory® HT offered light transmission of more than 95% for the first time ever.
Zeiss 8x25 Terra ED Pocket Binoculars, Case, Neck Strap, Lens Caps
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View:
357 feet at 1000 yards
Subjective Angle of View:
Diopter Adjustment Range:
35 - 72mm
Hydrophobe Zeiss MC
Yes, Nitrogen Filled
4 to 145 F
4.5 inches, with pupil set to 65mm
Zeiss Lifetime Transferable
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Your Carl Zeiss sports optics product is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. This Warranty is transferable.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of