DescriptionRediscover your world with Zeiss 8x42 Victory SF Binoculars. With an Ultra Fluoride lens system made by Schott, Zeiss T* multi-coatings, and seven element eyepieces with internal field flatteners, you'll get amazing natural color images that are sharp and bright from edge to edge. The heart of the Zeiss 8x42 Victory SF Binoculars is the ultra-FL optics which deliver unparalleled detail definition, brilliance and color rendition. The centerpiece of this innovative optical design is an ED lens system, featuring two fluoride lenses made of Schott glass. This enables unparalleled observations full of brilliance down to the last detail.
Brilliant Visual Experience
- The light transmission of 92% gives you the edge at dusk or on dark days. The newly developed, highly innovative Ultra-FL lens system also provides outstanding image quality. Multiple fluoride lenses made from the highest quality SCHOTT glass ensure even better colour reproduction and high detail resolution. A seven-lens eyepiece with field flattener ensures sharp focus all the way to the edges.
- The VICTORY SF gives you the most open, natural view of all. Thanks to the extremely large wide-angle field of view, you will find what you’re looking for far more quickly and reliably than ever before. The 10x42 VICTORY SF's 120m (at a distance of 1 km) and the 8x42 VICTORY SF's 148m are best in class. A close focus range of 1.5m allows you to watch the warblers and butterflies confidently and without hesitation – even in thick vegetation.
- The light weight and exceptional ErgoBalance-Concept allows viewers to become one with their binoculars and surroundings. The ZEISS VICTORY SF features lightweight materials and a unique high-traction armor for ergonomic comfort that is truly unparalleled. Weighing in at just 780g, it is the most ergonomic in its class – and allows for many hours of fatigue-free viewing. The VICTORY SF takes a considerable amount of weight off the neck and shoulders.
- We think that intuitive means more than just “simple”. More than anything, it means fast. Being able to use binoculars quickly and easily is essential in birding as you try to focus on rapidly moving objects at varying distances. The outstanding SMART FOCUS concept allows you to respond as quickly and intuitively as if the binoculars were your seventh sense. Once you’ve tried the VICTORY SF, you’ll never want to live without them. Another advantage of the ErgoBalance-Concept is the shift in center of gravity within the binoculars, which makes them feel much lighter to use. What once seemed heavy is comparitevly light, allowing for hours of fatigue-free viewing.
Top Quality Workmanship
- In addition to its extraordinary optical performance, you will be immediately impressed by the design and workmanship of the ZEISS VICTORY SF binoculars. Durability and excellent production quality are requirements for all ZEISS Sports Optics products – standard features, not extras. This means that you can enjoy many, many years of nature experiences first hand, even in the toughest conditions. Only the best survives.
- Schmidt-Pechan Desgin - Complements the ED glass to produce bright, defined images.
- Schott ED Glass - Lenses are desinged to maximize light transmission for color-rich images.
- Fast Center Focus Wheel - Allows for quiet, precise focusing in all enviroments.
- Hydrophobic Multi-coated Optics - Coatings repel water, dirt, and oil.
- Water/Fog Proof - Binoculars are nitrogen purged for optimal water and fog proofing.
- Closed Bridge Configuration - Provide balanced handeling for shake free preformance.
- 5 Feet Close Focus - Allows you to see incredible detail only a few feet in front of you.
- 8x Magnificaton - Provides plenty of power along with a wide field of view, perfect for sports.
- Twist-up Eyecups - Provide comfort viewing with or without sun/eyeglasses.
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty - Lengendary optics protected with a lifetime warranty.
Zeiss Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Zeiss stand behind their binoculars and warrants that products sold will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. If determined to be defective, Zeiss will pay for the cost of labor and materials required for the repair. If the product cannot be repaired due to defect, Zeiss will replace it with same or equivalent product at Zeiss' discretion.
History of Zeiss
- The design of binoculars as we know them today was invented more than 100 years ago. By combining two monocular telescopes, the ZEISS Company succeeded in putting binoculars on the market that delivered a natural image with increased three-dimensional perception. ZEISS has been using telescopic lenses since 1954 to enable a more compact design. These intentions culminated in 1969 with the introduction of pocket binoculars, the ZEISS 8x20 which could be folded down to fit in a pocket. A further highlight appeared when the 20x60 with its revolutionary image stabilization was launched in 1990. The Victory® FL introduced in 2004 reduced color aberrations as never before thanks to fluoride in the lenses, and in 2012 the Victory® HT offered light transmission of more than 95% for the first time ever.
Zeiss 8x42 Victory SF Binoculars, Case, Neck Strap, Lens Caps
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View:
444 feet at 1000 yards
Apparent Field of View:
Diopter Adjustment Range:
55 - 76mm
Schott Ultra FL Lens Coating:
Yes, Nitrogen Filled
-22 to 145 F
4.9 inches, with pupil set to 65mm
Zeiss Transferable Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Your Carl Zeiss sports optics product is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. This Warranty is transferable.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.