- The development of the Zeiss Dialyt 18-45x65 Field Spotter concentrated on compact dimensions and lightweight construction as well as reliability and durability, therefore, you can rely on the field-proven reliability of this spotting scope in tough conditions for absolute precision in your observation. The waterproof and condensation-free design makes the Dialyt 18-45x65 ready for use at any time – simply pull it from your backpack and start watching. The ease of operation and the robust rubber armor that forms part of the classic Dialyt design, completes the picture. All in all the perfect companion for long-range observation on lengthy excursions. A scope that will offer you detailed images of the most beautiful observational moments, without weighing you down on uphill climbs or long hikes.
Rapid & Precise Focussing
- Thanks to the DSF (Dual Speed Focus) system. The right focal length for your every need: the Dual Speed Focus combines two focussing speeds in one knob. If you turn the knob quickly the system operates in general mode and the focal length is quickly adjusted to the appropriate distance. A slower, more precise hand movement switches the system into fine mode, when you can adjust the image sharpness with accuracy and precision. This focussing function adjusts intuitively to the speed of your movements and therefore your requirements. Dual Speed Focus is an innovation from Carl Zeiss.
Scratchproof, Robust, And Silent
- The rubber armour covering the Victory DiaScope is not just highly scratchproof and robust, but also offers ideal protection for the Victory DiaScope in any weather. The waterproof housing protects the precision optics in case of rain while the firm grip makes it pleasant to hold even in cold, stormy weather. You can use this high-performance spotting scope wherever you want as it will withstand the harshest conditions. The rubber helps the surface to absorb virtually all sound while the black colour prevents light reflection, making it ideal for use when out hunting.
- The ZEISS Victory DiaScope 85 T* FL won the Product Design category of the coveted "red dot design awards". "All products that have won the red dot design award have had to convince an international jury of their merit. These products stand out from the crowd as a result of their outstanding design and innovative features and have therefore been able to prove their quality in one of the world's hardest design competitions," commented design expert Professor Dr. Peter Zec, the initiator of the red dot design award.
Zeiss Transferable Lifetime Warranty
- Your Carl Zeiss sports optics product is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. This Warranty is transferable.
History of Zeiss
- The design of binoculars as we know them today was invented more than 100 years ago. By combining two monocular telescopes, the ZEISS Company succeeded in putting binoculars on the market that delivered a natural image with increased three-dimensional perception. ZEISS has been using telescopic lenses since 1954 to enable a more compact design. These intentions culminated in 1969 with the introduction of pocket binoculars, the ZEISS 8x20 which could be folded down to fit in a pocket. A further highlight appeared when the 20x60 with its revolutionary image stabilization was launched in 1990. The Victory® FL introduced in 2004 reduced color aberrations as never before thanks to fluoride in the lenses, and in 2012 the Victory® HT offered light transmission of more than 95% for the first time ever.
Dialty Field Spotter, Lens Caps, Carrying Strap
Dimensions & Specifications
Close Focusing Distance
15.55 x 3.07 x 2.99
Field of View at 1000 Yards
Objective Lens Diameter
Spotting Scopes Series
Zeiss Dialyt Field Spotter
Spotting Scope Size
Compact Spotting Scopes
DocumentationDownload Zeiss Dialyt Product Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Your Carl Zeiss sports optics product is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. This Warranty is transferable.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.