Zeiss Lens Cleaning Fluid
- All Zeiss Victory T* Binoculars share one thing in common: they maximize your experience in the field. An array of groundbreaking optical engineering touchstones, such as the FL Concept and LotuTec® lens coating, set Victory T* binoculars apart by producing the brightest, sharpest, most vivid images. Advanced ergonomics and perfect balance promote comfortable use during prolonged observation. With a variety of objective sizes and magnification levels, Victory T* binoculars are guaranteed to make every moment in the field more satisfying.
- Schmidt-Pechan Roof Prism Design
- Fast, Smooth Center Focus Wheel
- Hydrophobic Multi-coated Optics
- Nitrogen Filled: Water/Fog Proof
- Aluminum Housing
- Closed Bridge Configuration
- Twist-up Eyecups
High Performance in Pocket-sized Format
- The Victory Compact Binoculars fit easily into a jacket pocket, and astonishingly enough, lose nothing in optical performance despite their compact size. The benefit for you in the field is clear: light as a feather, you will hardly notice them at all. Whether you are hunting on home territory or travelling further afield, these binoculars take you right into the thick of the action and their brilliant optical concept leaves you with unforgettable impressions.
Zeiss Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Zeiss warrants that products sold will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. If determined to be defective, Zeiss will pay for the cost of labor and materials required for the repair. If the product cannot be repaired due to defect, Zeiss will replace it with same or equivalent product at Zeiss' discretion.
History of Zeiss
- The design of binoculars as we know them today was invented more than 100 years ago. By combining two monocular telescopes, the ZEISS Company succeeded in putting binoculars on the market that delivered a natural image with increased three-dimensional perception. ZEISS has been using telescopic lenses since 1954 to enable a more compact design. These intentions culminated in 1969 with the introduction of pocket binoculars, the ZEISS 8x20 which could be folded down to fit in a pocket. A further highlight appeared when the 20x60 with its revolutionary image stabilization was launched in 1990. The Victory® FL introduced in 2004 reduced color aberrations as never before thanks to fluoride in the lenses, and in 2012 the Victory® HT offered light transmission of more than 95% for the first time ever.
Victory 10x25 Compact Binoculars, Objective Lens Caps, Carry Case, Neck Strap, Microfiber Lens Cloth
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Diameter:
Field of View:
286 ft @ 1000 Yards
Angle of View:
32 - 74mm
4.3" x 3.8" x 1.7"
Zeiss Limited Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Your Carl Zeiss sports optics product is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. This Warranty is transferable.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of