Zeiss Lens Cleaning Fluid
- The Zeiss 8x20 Victory T* Binoculars share one thing in common with the other Victory seris: they maximize your experience in the field. An array of groundbreaking optical engineering touchstones, such as the FL Concept and LotuTec® lens coating, set Victory FL binoculars apart by producing the brightest, sharpest, most vivid images. Advanced ergonomics and perfect balance promote comfortable use during prolonged observation. With a variety of objective sizes and magnification levels, Victory FL binoculars are guaranteed to make every moment in the field more satisfying.
Leading Edge Optics
- Premium waterproof and nitrogen filled Victory Compacts feature dielectric mirror coatings for superior image brightness and contrast, twist up eyecups for operating comfort, and an award-winning offset hinge design for exceptional compactness and handling
- Schott Extra Low-Dispersion Glass - Eliminates chromatic aberration.
- Schmidt-Pechan Roof Prism Design - Allows for more compact housing.
- MC Anti-Reflective Fully Multi-Coated - Provide optimal brightness & clarity.
- Seven-lens Eyepiece - High-transmission elements ensure sharp edge-to-edge focusing.
- Smart Focus System - Focus needs only 1.8 times to go from minimum focus to max.
- Open Bridge Design - Reduces weight and bulk without sacrificing power.
- Nitrogen Filled/Water & Fog-Proof - Submersible up to 400 MBAR.
- Incredible 16 Feet Close Focus - Allows for amazing views of close up animals.
- Lotu-Tec Lens Coatings - Protects lens from dirt, dust, water, scratching, and oils.
Zeiss Transferable Lifetime Warranty
- Your Carl Zeiss sports optics product is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. This Warranty is transferable.
History of Zeiss
- The design of binoculars as we know them today was invented more than 100 years ago. By combining two monocular telescopes, the ZEISS Company succeeded in putting binoculars on the market that delivered a natural image with increased three-dimensional perception. ZEISS has been using telescopic lenses since 1954 to enable a more compact design. These intentions culminated in 1969 with the introduction of pocket binoculars, the ZEISS 8x20 which could be folded down to fit in a pocket. A further highlight appeared when the 20x60 with its revolutionary image stabilization was launched in 1990. The Victory® FL introduced in 2004 reduced color aberrations as never before thanks to fluoride in the lenses, and in 2012 the Victory® HT offered light transmission of more than 95% for the first time ever.
Zeiss 8x20 Victory T* Binoculars, Eyepiece Rainguard, Carrying Case, Lens Caps
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Diameter:
Field of View:
354 ft @ 1000 Yards
Angle of View:
32 - 74mm
3.8" x 3.6" x 1.7"
Zeiss Transferable Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Your Carl Zeiss sports optics product is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. This Warranty is transferable.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of