- Do you want to see nature and wildlife as close up as possible? The Zeiss Victory T* FL DiaScope Spotting Scope will bring you a degree of perfection in your observation of nature that you have never experienced before. Whether you want to improve your aim when out hunting or simply enjoy watching the wildlife, you can experience fascinating long-range visibility with the outstanding field of view and see more detail than ever before thanks to the 75x magnification. At the same time, this spotting scope offers perfect ergonomic design: the innovative, quick and precise focus setting with a single focussing wheel means that you can follow your target securely in general mode and see precise details in fine mode – so that nothing will escape you, no matter how far away it is.
- Full brilliance, down to the very last detail: that is the promise of the FL-concept. This is all due to the outstanding lens construction, consisting of multiple lenses made of high-performance fluoride glass – FL for short. Experience the whole spectrum of colour and brilliance in your observations of nature. Enjoy the fascination of the Victory DiaScope with its brilliant colour reproduction and unrivalled image brightness. With the Victory DiaScope even the smallest details can be seen pin sharp and with no chromatic aberrations.
Futher Field Of Application
- This high-performance spotting scope can be used for many different applications. Near or far, for spotting game or other objects of natural beauty, the assortment of eyepieces with varying degrees of magnification means that the possibilities are endless. Take advantage of smaller magnifications that have a particularly bright and wide field of view, making it easy to home in on your target in wide open spaces. Let the new Vario eyepiece with up to 75x magnification on the Victory DiaScope 85 T* FL inspire you with even the tiniest details. For the most flexible nature experience we offer you the choice of three different eyepieces for the Victory DiaScope.
Light Giant or Compact Classic?
- Continue your fascinating observation into the deepest twilight hours. The Victory DiaScope 85 T* FL is in a class of its own when it comes to image brightness! Even in the most challenging light conditions it gives you bright images and clear colours; ideal for detailed game identification. On the other hand, the Victory DiaScope 65 T* FL is small and compact. Lightweight and extremely handy, this makes the perfect companion for nature observation on walking or cycling trips.
Rapid & Precise Focussing
- Thanks to the DSF (Dual Speed Focus) system. The right focal length for your every need: the Dual Speed Focus combines two focussing speeds in one knob. If you turn the knob quickly the system operates in general mode and the focal length is quickly adjusted to the appropriate distance. A slower, more precise hand movement switches the system into fine mode, when you can adjust the image sharpness with accuracy and precision. This focussing function adjusts intuitively to the speed of your movements and therefore your requirements. Dual Speed Focus is an innovation from Carl Zeiss.
Scratchproof, Robust, And Silent
- The rubber armour covering the Victory DiaScope is not just highly scratchproof and robust, but also offers ideal protection for the Victory DiaScope in any weather. The waterproof housing protects the precision optics in case of rain while the firm grip makes it pleasant to hold even in cold, stormy weather. You can use this high-performance spotting scope wherever you want as it will withstand the harshest conditions. The rubber helps the surface to absorb virtually all sound while the black colour prevents light reflection, making it ideal for use when out hunting.
- The ZEISS Victory DiaScope 85 T* FL won the Product Design category of the coveted "red dot design awards". "All products that have won the red dot design award have had to convince an international jury of their merit. These products stand out from the crowd as a result of their outstanding design and innovative features and have therefore been able to prove their quality in one of the world's hardest design competitions," commented design expert Professor Dr. Peter Zec, the initiator of the red dot design award.
Zeiss Transferable Lifetime Warranty
- Your Carl Zeiss sports optics product is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. This Warranty is transferable.
History of Zeiss
- The design of binoculars as we know them today was invented more than 100 years ago. By combining two monocular telescopes, the ZEISS Company succeeded in putting binoculars on the market that delivered a natural image with increased three-dimensional perception. ZEISS has been using telescopic lenses since 1954 to enable a more compact design. These intentions culminated in 1969 with the introduction of pocket binoculars, the ZEISS 8x20 which could be folded down to fit in a pocket. A further highlight appeared when the 20x60 with its revolutionary image stabilization was launched in 1990. The Victory® FL introduced in 2004 reduced color aberrations as never before thanks to fluoride in the lenses, and in 2012 the Victory® HT offered light transmission of more than 95% for the first time ever.
DiaScope Spotting Scope, Eyepiece, Lens Caps
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Your Carl Zeiss sports optics product is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. This Warranty is transferable.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of