Zeiss Lens Cleaning Fluid
- The best Zeiss has to offer! Rediscover your world with Zeiss 10x42 Victory HT Binoculars that provide an Ultra Fluoride lens system made by Schott, Zeiss T* multi-coatings, and seven element eyepieces with internal field flatteners, you'll get amazing natural color images that are sharp and bright from edge to edge. The heart of the Zeiss 10x42 Victory SF Binoculars is the ultra-FL optics which deliver unparalleled detail definition, brilliance and color rendition. The centerpiece of this innovative optical design is an ED lens system, featuring two fluoride lenses made of Schott glass. This enables unparalleled observations full of brilliance down to the last detail.
Brighter: Deep Into The Night
- The revolutionary light transmission of 95% and more enables hunting deep into the night. This unique experience is the result of an innovative optical design. It is the combination of extremely transparent SCHOTT HT high transmission lens elements and the enhanced ZEISS T* multi-coating. This enables the ZEISS VICTORY HT products to set a new global standard for premium riflescopes. The bright, high-contrast images provide you with the extra few minutes you need on a hunt. After all, it is often the first or last light of the day that is vital for those magic hunting moments that will always remain in your memory.
More Elegant: Design Based On Tradition
- The design of the ZEISS Dialyt® in 1962 made binoculars immortal. The ZEISS VICTORY HT is now following in the footsteps of this ZEISS classic – with further exciting enhancements. It is a design revolution born of tradition.
More Ergonomic: Form Follows Intuition
- The design of the ZEISS VICTORY HT line is based fully on intuitive and reliable operation. On binoculars, the convenient position of the focus wheel ensures ease of use and fatiguefree focusing. It is conspicuously large and easy to reach in the bridge. This allows you to conveniently operate the focusing wheel – even while wearing gloves. Furthermore, the low weight of these binoculars transforms the 8 and 10x54 into a new class of night hunting binoculars.
Precise: Perfection At All Distances
- With their Comfort Focus concept, ZEISS VICTORY HT binoculars provide maximum precision while focusing. The conspicuously large focusing wheel and extra long translation enable you to focus with extreme precision to obtain the perfect focus.
- Schmidt-Pechan Desgin - Complements the ED glass to produce bright, defined images.
- HD Lens System - Lenses are desinged to maximize light transmission for color-rich images.
- Fast Center Focus Wheel - Allows for quiet, precise focusing in all enviroments.
- LoutTec Multi-Coated Optics - Coatings repel water, dirt, and oil.
- Water/Fog Proof - Binoculars are nitrogen purged for optimal water and fog proofing.
- Closed Bridge Configuration - Provide balanced handeling for shake free preformance.
- 6.2 Feet Close Focus - Allows you to see incredible detail only a few feet in front of you.
- 10x Magnificaton -Powerful 10x magnification along with a wide field of view, perfect for hunting.
- Twist-up Eyecups - Provides comfort viewing with or without sun/eyelgasses.
- Tripod Adaptable - Suiteable for extended long distance viewing.
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty - Lengendary optics protected with a lifetime warranty.
Zeiss Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Zeiss stand behind their binoculars and warrants that products sold will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. If determined to be defective, Zeiss will pay for the cost of labor and materials required for the repair. If the product cannot be repaired due to defect, Zeiss will replace it with same or equivalent product at Zeiss' discretion.
History of Zeiss
- The design of binoculars as we know them today was invented more than 100 years ago. By combining two monocular telescopes, the ZEISS Company succeeded in putting binoculars on the market that delivered a natural image with increased three-dimensional perception. ZEISS has been using telescopic lenses since 1954 to enable a more compact design. These intentions culminated in 1969 with the introduction of pocket binoculars, the ZEISS 8x20 which could be folded down to fit in a pocket. A further highlight appeared when the 20x60 with its revolutionary image stabilization was launched in 1990. The Victory® FL introduced in 2004 reduced color aberrations as never before thanks to fluoride in the lenses, and in 2012 the Victory® HT offered light transmission of more than 95% for the first time ever.
Zeiss 10x42 Victory HT Binoculars, Case, Neck Strap, Lens Caps, Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View:
331 feet @1000 yards
Angle of View:
Diopter Adjustment Range:
54 - 76mm
6.3" x 5"
Zeiss Transferable Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Your Carl Zeiss sports optics product is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. This Warranty is transferable.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of