Zhumell Optic Cleaning Kit
- See, measure, aim – this formula for successful shooting also applies to the smallest member of the Rangefinder family, the Zeiss 8x26 Victory Pocket Rangefinder. As a monocular rangefinder it is very lightweight and compact and fits easily in your pocket. Its laser rangefinding technology and its integrated ballistic information system BIS® make it a valuable addition to your equipment. Find out what it means to know the exact holdover point at long distances instead of depending on vague guesswork. The BIS® gives you the knowledge and self-confidence for long-range shooting.
Laser Rangefinding Technology
- The laser rangefinder enables you to measure distances within a second. In distinctly less than half a second from releasing the one-touch measuring button you will see with reliability and precision the exact distance to your target. It is possible to measure distances of up to 1200 metres. This means that you can use a particularly narrow measuring field to measure small and moving targets with precision and repeat accuracy - even in poor light conditions. When the BIS® is activated, you will also see the corrected value for the point of impact on the self-illuminating LED display. The one-touch principle also leads to a reduction in measuring errors caused by movement and shaking.
Convenient Holdover Point Correction
- The ballistic information system BIS® gives you all the information that you need to correct the holdover point quickly and precisely. This innovative software uses the selected ballistics curve, the calibre and the distance measurement to find the appropriate correction value, which is sure to increase your hit rate. Independent of the ballistics curve, you can choose the basis for the distance - 100 metre zeroing or GEE (most favourable zeroing range).
- The high-performance optics produce bright images and allow you to see even the finest of details. Even over long distances and in twilight conditions you can still enjoy outstanding images. The Carl Zeiss T* multi-layer coating ensures high transmission; in other words it lets plenty of light in. This elaborate lens coating gives you a bright and clear image even in poor light conditions.
A Compact Companion
- The smallest Rangefinder model in its compact monocular format rounds off your equipment perfectly. At just 310 g it weighs very little but is an indispensable companion in open country or in an unfamiliar field.
- 2 Element Achromatic Objective - Dual lens system provides crystal clear images.
- Range and Accuracy - 10 - 1300 yards range & accurate within 1 yard at 600 yards.
- HD Lens System - Lenses are desinged to maximize light transmission for color-rich images.
- LouTec Lens Coatings - Repels water, dirt, oil and grease. Wipe lens clean with no smearing.
- T* Multi-Coated Optics - Ehances light transmission producing high colour fideltiy images.
- Rubber Armor - Provides additinal protection and a no slip girp in wet conditions.
- 8x Magnificaton -8x magnification along with a wide field of view, perfect for golfing or hunting.
- Twist-up Eyecup - Provides comfort viewing with or without sun/eyelgasses.
- Zeiss 5 Year Warranty - Lengendary optics protected with a 5 year warranty.
Zeiss 5 Year Transferable Warranty
- Zeiss stand behind their rangefinders and warrants that products sold will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. If determined to be defective, Zeiss will pay for the cost of labor and materials required for the repair. If the product cannot be repaired due to defect, Zeiss will replace it with same or equivalent product at Zeiss' discretion.
History of Zeiss
- The design of binoculars as we know them today was invented more than 100 years ago. By combining two monocular telescopes, the ZEISS Company succeeded in putting binoculars on the market that delivered a natural image with increased three-dimensional perception. ZEISS has been using telescopic lenses since 1954 to enable a more compact design. These intentions culminated in 1969 with the introduction of pocket binoculars, the ZEISS 8x20 which could be folded down to fit in a pocket. A further highlight appeared when the 20x60 with its revolutionary image stabilization was launched in 1990. The Victory® FL introduced in 2004 reduced color aberrations as never before thanks to fluoride in the lenses, and in 2012 the Victory® HT offered light transmission of more than 95% for the first time ever.
Zeiss 10x45 Victory T* RF Range finding Binoculars, Case, Neck Strap, Battery, Lens Caps
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Diameter:
Field of View:
330 ft @ 1000 Yards
Angle of View:
54 - 76mm
5" x 6"
Zeiss Transferable Lifetime
Download Zeiss Ballistic programs for using BIS
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Your Carl Zeiss sports optics product is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. This Warranty is transferable.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of