- See, measure, know how close “far away” is - with the Zeiss 8x45 Victory T* Rangefinder, distances are no longer just a rough estimate. For with these binoculars you hold all the key factors in your hand: the high-performance optics ensure brilliant, bright and pin sharp images while the laser rangefinder enables you to measure distances within a second. The Victory RF Rangefinder is a high-performance opto-electronic instrument designed for almost perfect distance measurement.
Leading Edge Optics
- You can experience every spectacle nature has to offer with brilliant optics and an unparalleled wide-angle field of view. Thanks to its light weight, unique ergonomic design and dynamic fast-focus feature, the VICTORY HT allows for hours of relaxing birding without fatigue. The VICTORY T* is the new benchmark for birding and wildlife observation in the 125-year development of ZEISS binoculars.
- Schott Extra Low-Dispersion Glass - Eliminates chromatic aberration.
- Schmidt-Pechan Roof Prism Design - Allows for more compact housing.
- MC Anti-Reflective Fully Multi-Coated - Provide optimal brightness & clarity.
- Seven-lens Eyepiece - High-transmission elements ensure sharp edge-to-edge focusing.
- Smart Focus System - Focus needs only 1.8 times to go from minimum focus to max.
- Open Bridge Design - Reduces weight and bulk without sacrificing power.
- Nitrogen Filled/Water & Fog-Proof - Submersible up to 400 MBAR.
- Incredible 16 Feet Close Focus - Allows for amazing views of close up animals.
- Lotu-Tec Lens Coatings - Protects lens from dirt, dust, water, scratching, and oils.
Zeiss Transferable Lifetime Warranty
- Your Carl Zeiss sports optics product is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. This Warranty is transferable.
History of Zeiss
- The design of binoculars as we know them today was invented more than 100 years ago. By combining two monocular telescopes, the ZEISS Company succeeded in putting binoculars on the market that delivered a natural image with increased three-dimensional perception. ZEISS has been using telescopic lenses since 1954 to enable a more compact design. These intentions culminated in 1969 with the introduction of pocket binoculars, the ZEISS 8x20 which could be folded down to fit in a pocket. A further highlight appeared when the 20x60 with its revolutionary image stabilization was launched in 1990. The Victory® FL introduced in 2004 reduced color aberrations as never before thanks to fluoride in the lenses, and in 2012 the Victory® HT offered light transmission of more than 95% for the first time ever.
Zeiss 8x45 Victory T* Range finding Binoculars, Case, Neck Strap, Battery, Lens Caps
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Diameter:
Field of View:
375 ft @ 1000 Yards
Angle of View:
54 - 76mm
5" x 6"
Zeiss Transferable Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Your Carl Zeiss sports optics product is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for the life of the Product. If a defect that is covered by this Warranty is found, Carl Zeiss will, at its option and without charge, either repair your Product or replace it with a Carl Zeiss product of comparable specifications and value. This Warranty is transferable.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.