Zhumell 20x80 Astronomical Binocular Package Package includes:
High power, low weight!
Other high-power binoculars may have excellent optics, but they can also be, quite literally, a pain in the neck. The Zhumell 20x80 SuperGiants, though, weigh in at just 4.4 pounds, light enough to use comfortably in the field. Still, they are equipped with an integrated tripod mount for use with any standard photographic tripod. That's just in case you don't feel like holding onto your binoculars all the time.
- Extra-large field of view with crystal clarity from edge to edge
- BaK4 prisms for excellent light transmission
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Ultra-smooth center focus that's easy to operate, allowing you to pinpoint your subject
- Right diopter adjustment so you can fine-tune your viewing
Most impressive, though, is the sheer size of the 20x80 SuperGiants. The 80mm objective lens diameter is huge. In fact, you won't find many larger, and definitely not in the Zhumell's price range. Interpupillary distance adjusts from 60mm.
Once you try these big binoculars for astronomical or terrestrial viewing, you won't want to go back to anything smaller. And, given all the Zhumell's advantages, there's simply no reason you'd have to
Zhumell Professional Tripod
- Includes quick-release mounting plate
- Circular level to provide an even base from which to shoot
- Weight rating of 8.5 lbs. to handle heavy cameras/binoculars
- With the Zhumell Professional Tripod and a favorite camera, a photographer is ready to capture anything. So enjoy the perfect moment. And with the help of the Zhumell Professional Tripod, capture it so the rest of us can enjoy it, too!
Zhumell 20x80 Binoculars, Zhumell Professional Tripod, Binocular Case, Tripod Case, Objective Lens Covers, Eyepiece Cover
Dimensions & Specifications
Angular Field of View
Zhumell Astronomical Binoculars
Close Focusing Distance
9H x 9H x 13L x 5W Inches
Field of View at 1000 Yards
Objective Lens Diameter
Porro Prism Binoculars
DocumentationDownload the Zhumell 20x80 SuperGiant Astronomy Binoculars Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Q1: Can this be used for an ocean view to track ships along with sky views?
A: Yes, the Zhumell 20x80 SuperGiant Astronomy Binoculars Package could be used viewing an ocean view with great definition.
Q2: I live on the outer banks of North Carolina.How does this product hold up with respect to salt air corrosion?
A: The Zhumell SuperGiant binoculars hold up well to salt air corrosion as they are fully rubberized and weatherproof in non-extreme conditions. It is always recommended that you bring the binoculars inside when not in use.
Q3: What does 20x80 mean?
A: It means that the magnification is 20 power and that the objective lens (large lens in the front) is 80mm in diameter.